Information on personal data
The information collected is subject to computer processing intended for SCEV GUILLON.
Personal data is collected through forms on the Site in the :
- a request for information (contact request and request for quote)
- registration for an event (the optional or obligatory nature of the data is indicated to the user when it is collected by an asterisk).
- a subscription to a newsletter
- or in return for downloading an information document.
Your personal data are collected and processed only on the basis of the legal grounds provided by the regulations, for legitimate interests or, where appropriate, on the basis of your consent for the following purposes :
- Commercial prospecting and sending of commercial information
- Subscribe to newsletters
- Registration and participation in events
- To respond to requests for information
- To provide the service or product requested through the application
- Organisation of competitions
- Carrying out statistical studies, analyses and audience measurements
- Securing the network
- Enrichment and enhancement of the customer/prospect base
- Advertising Delivery – profiling, targeting, retargeting
SCEV GUILLON implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
We only keep your data for the time necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes, plus a period of three years after the last contact.
Your personal data collected on the Site may be processed by SCEV GUILLON and SCEV GUILLON’s partners and service providers (service providers, advertisers, technical service providers etc.).
The data may also be communicated to authorized authorities within the framework of legal requisitions.
EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
In application of the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 “Informatique et Libertés”, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as well as the law 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 and the application decrees, each user has a right of opposition, access, rectification, limitation, portability and deletion of data concerning him/her.
Each user may exercise his right of access, rectification and/or deletion of the information concerning him and appearing in the databases of SCEV GUILLON upon request addressed to the latter:
- By post, at the following address:
For the attention of the Data Protection Delegate – SCEV GUILLON – BIARD – 16130 SEGONZAC – France, indicating the surname, first name, address, email.
- Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before answering a request, SCEV GUILLON may verify the identity of the applicant and/or ask him to complete the information relating to his request.
You have the possibility to contact the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties (CNIL) at the following address: CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris cedex 07.